Who we are
This statement should be read together with the Terms and Conditions of Use for other Dr. Mattress products.
- Customer – the person who uses or purchases any of our products and services or accesses our websites and includes any person who accesses
- Any agent, dealer and/or merchant who has signed an agreement with us and is recognized as a merchant or agent in accordance with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Any visitor that is a person (including contractors/subcontractors or any third parties) who gains access to any Dr. Mattresses premises.
- Any supplier who has been contracted by Dr. Mattress and executed a Supplier contract.
“Dr. Mattress”, “we”, “us”, “our”, and “ours” means Dr. Mattress
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website or use an online service. They are used to store information about your preferences and activities, such as your language preference or the pages you have visited.
How are cookies used?
- Analyzing website traffic and usage patterns
- Personalizing your experience by remembering your preferences and settings
- Showing you relevant ads and offers
- Improving the performance and security of our website and online service
Types of cookies
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser. They are used to store information that is needed for the current session, such as items in your shopping cart.
Persistent cookies are more permanent and are stored on your device for a longer period of time. They are used to remember your preferences and settings, so you don’t have to enter them every time you visit the website or use the online service.
We also use first-party cookies, which are cookies that are set by our website or online service, and third-party cookies, which are cookies that are set by other websites or services.
How to manage cookies
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies, or to receive a notification before a cookie is stored on your device.
You can also opt out of certain types of tracking or advertising by adjusting your privacy settings on our website or online service, or by using opt-out tools provided by third parties.
Please note that disabling or deleting cookies may affect the functionality of our website or online service.
Updates to the cookies policy
Collection of Information:
We collect information about you in several ways, including:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information that you provide to us when you place an order, create an account, sign up for our newsletter, or contact us with a question or concern. This information may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information.
- Information from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties, such as credit agencies and social media platforms, with your consent.
Use of information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- Processing and fulfilling your orders.
- Communicating with you about your account and order status.
- Improving and personalizing your shopping experience.
- Sending you promotional emails and newsletters.
- Analyzing and understanding customer behavior and trends.
Who we share your data with
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers: We may share your information with service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, and analyzing data.
- With business partners: We may share your information with business partners with whom we have a joint marketing or referral arrangement.
- In response to legal requests: We may share your information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal requests.
- To protect our rights: We may share your information to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dr. Mattress, our customers, or others.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. This includes implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as using secure servers and encryption to protect your financial information. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
How long we retain your data
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our products and services. We may also retain your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes, such as maintaining records for tax or accounting purposes.
What rights you have over your data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to access: You have the right to request a copy of your personal information that we hold about you, as well as information about how we use and share your information.
- The right to correct: You have the right to request that we correct any errors or
- The right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information and to withdraw your consent to the collection and use of your information.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the policy: